Looking for more exposure for your business? Currently over 15,000 people frequent SLS FSC per week. Once the new Aquatic Centre and Curling Rink facilities are completed, we expect that number to increase to 25,000+ per week.
Approximately 15,000 people a week come through the doors to use the various facilities at Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre; Turf, Ice, Garmin Running Track, Martial Arts Studio, Birthday Party Room, attend group fitness classes, workout in the Fitness Centre, receive treatment at Cochrane Sports Physio, Pat's Cafe, University of Calgary Gymnastics, Seniors on the Bow Centre, Inspiring Minds Junior Kindergarten, Multi-Purpose meeting rooms, Child Minding, and more. We host numerous tournaments and special events on the ice, turf and in the gymnasium.
Give back to the community and promote your company at the same time.
- Turf and Arena Board Ads - $700/year
- Arena and Gymnasium Wall Ads - $500/year
- Banner Ads around the Track - $500/year
- ‘In-Ice’ Ads - $1,000/year
- MEGA Wall Ads - $2,000/year
- Curling-'In-Ice' $1000/year, Tents $700/year & Scoreboards $500/year
*prices cover rental space only. The cost of producing the signage is additional
The SLS Recreation Park Society is a Registered Charity and not-for-profit. If you or your company would like to make a donation to the Spray Lake Sawmills Recreation Park Society and receive a tax receipt, please complete the form below and drop it off at the Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sport Centre - Guest Services desk
Thank you to our major Sponsors, Donors and Grantors this past year. We greatly appreciate your support.
2016 Donors and Sponsors
We would like to thank the many sponsors, donors and grantors that generously gave to the SLS RPS during the year:
- Bow Rivers Edge Campground-capital
- Canadian Tire Jumpstart - subsidy for Fit Kid Camps, programs & sports
- Clearwater Foundation - two graduating grade 12 high school scholarships
- Cochrane Activettes - programs
- Cochrane Foundation - small capital
- Cochrane Eagle - media advertising
- Cochrane Toyota - media advertising
- Coke - ongoing operations and Fit Kids Summer day camps
- Garmin (was Dynastream) - ongoing operations and naming rights of the track
- Government of Alberta - Canada Summer jobs
- Government of Canada - Canada Summer Jobs
- Rocky View County - lifecycle, capital and equipment
- Rotary Club - programs
- SC Infrastructure - ongoing operations and naming rights for the turf
- Spray Lake Sawmills - ongoing operations, naming rights of facility
- Town of Cochrane - lifecycle, capital and equipment
- Totem Charitable Foundation - ongoing operations, naming rights for arenas
- YELNATS - ongoing operations and programs
- FACILITY ADVERTISING - Thank you to the many local businesses in Cochrane that support the operations through wall, rink/turf board, in-ice and banner ads throughout the facilities
Over the years, SLSFSC has had the generous support from many Major Long Term Donors/Funders.
Founding sponsors for Phase 1 & 2 include
And our Phase 1 & 2 Co-Founding sponsors include
Phase 3 Founding Co-Founding sponsors include
We would also like to thank all the other individuals, corporations and teams that generously donated and helped make our facility a success.