Probably one of the most popular areas for our 2-10 year old age group, our Kid Zone Bouncers provide hours of physical activity and entertainment! See below for drop-in times. For more information on drop-in and exclusive birthdays please click here.
What ages are permitted in the Kid Zone Bouncers?
Bouncers are available to be used by children 2-10 years of age. During all drop-in sessions certain bouncers are reserved for children 2-5 years of age to ensure they have a safe place to play away from the older kids.
Adults are NOT permitted on the bouncers, even when their children are on them.
There are certain times of the month we run Youth Nights and include the bouncers so youth 10-16 years of age have an opportunity to bounce too.
How many children are permitted per drop-in session?
We allow a maximum of 70 children into each drop-in session.
Are food/drinks allowed in the Kid Zone area?
Snacks and drinks are not permitted in the gymnasium.
To get the most bang for your buck please arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to the bouncer session you are planning on attending. Bouncer sessions run in two hour increments, times are listed below.
Drop-in times for the summer are:
- Sundays-Fridays 9:00-11:00am, 11:15am-1:15pm, 1:30-3:30pm, 3:45-5:45pm
- Saturdays 9:00-11:00am, 4:30-6:30pm
**Please check the drop-in schedule/Facebook prior to planning your visit to the Kid Zone Bouncers in case we have a special activity taking place that affects the bouncer drop-in times.
How much do the bouncers cost?
$8.00 per child per 2 hour session
- Only the appropriate ages are permitted on bouncers
- Parent supervision is ALWAYS required
- Food and drink not permitted on bouncers
- No jewelry, glasses or sharp objects on bouncers please
- We recommend children wear socks while playing on the bouncers.
- Climb up the ladders and down the slides.